Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving is over!

Well, I have been gone for another two months, lol, but I am back again. I have quite the old job, AGAIN, and am working from home full time. My old boss made that a very easy decision for me, since she cut my pay and my hours to the point that I could not make ends meet....then she withheld my paycheck for weeks (and sometimes months) at a time.

I am still not making the money I would like to be making working from home, but I am building up my client base right now and hope that things will be looking WAY up by the first of the year.

I have started working on the weightloss blog again, for those of you who are interested. I will be putting some interesting facts in there as well as some helpful articles.

I am also started a new blog to discuss the trials and tribulations of working from home. I love doing it, but there are just as many downfalls as there are good points.

I will definitely be around much more often, now that I am not spending 10 to 12 hours a day at a job that was paying me next to nothing, with a boss who could not even show her employees a little appreciation for their work and dedication.

Thanks for sticking with me, everyone!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive