Thursday, September 3, 2009

OH MY LORD....FIVE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my lord....it has been five months since I have posted in my blog!!!!!!! That is CRAZY! But, to be fair, it has been a crazy five months, lol. I have gone back to work for that horrible woman and then quit again several times, and I have actually started exploring writing possibilities. I have been writing web content for a while for a couple of different companies and I think I am ready to get serious about my writing.

So......how has every body been??? I haven't been able to read blogs anymore than I have been able to write in mine! LOL! But I promise I will keep up with it a LOT better now!

Love you all, and thanks for all of the support you have all shown me!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

Good to see you around blogger :)

That's great news about your writing taking off! Keep at it.

Followers

Blog Archive