Monday, March 23, 2009

Calling all readers and advice givers....

Okay, I have tried really hard to stay away from posts about my job, because for a while those are the only posts I was doing. But I am to my wits end at this point, so I have to blog about it.

I have never been more unhappy in my life. I have taken verbal abuse, name calling, screaming, constant derrogatory comments about my intelligence, and various threats regarding my pay for the last 3 and a half months. I have cried, I have tried to talk to her reasonably about why I can't work this way, I have tried to ignore it, I have tried to laugh it off, and I have tried giving as good as I got and yelling back at her. Nothing seems to make any difference.

The sad thing is, I really love my job. People come to us who have never owned a home before, who have bad credit and low income, who have no one else to turn to. I love the feeling I get from helping these people to own their own home for their family. It is an amazing feeling to know that I can help someone like that. But I can't handle being treated the way I am.

I have started taking two, sometimes three, pills a day for my acid reflux now. I am always tired. I moved in December, and still haven't gotten everything unpacked from my house, because I just don't have the energy to do it. I constantly have an upset stomach, and when it isn't upset, all I do is eat and smoke. I never go to Kelly's house anymore, I don't do anything but sit at my house. I haven't even written to Ryan in months. I cry almost every day, whether it is at work while I am taking a smoke break, or after work when I get home.


I got a job offer doing practically the same thing I am doing now, just on the lender's side, not the buyer's side. I would be working from home, and I would be making commission, but on average based on past performance, it would be more than I am making now. The problem is that it would take 30 to 45 days with no income before I got up and running. I would give ANYTHING to have the chance to do this, but I don't know how I could possibly go that long with no income. I am working on a plan...but I don't know if it is going to work.

I just don't know what else to do at this point. I can't handle going through this anymore, but I can't be unemployed or not have income, either. *sigh* I don't know what to do..... Any advice? It would be GREATLY appreciated!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't get up and running while you are still at your current job? I hope you can find a resolution soon, it SUCKS being at a job you hate! XOX ~~Kath~~

The Queen said...

OK BABE.. here is what I would do..

open the cabinet door... no not that one.. the one there on the left.. yea.. that one.. the one with the booze in it..

now the other cabinet door.. yeppers that one.. with the big glasses..

pour booze in glass.
add ice
drink down..

life is now good...

oh sorry,, I was doing that right along with you.. no really now life is good.. try it.. it works..

Followers

Blog Archive