Monday, November 10, 2008

MY FIRST POST AS A BLOGGER, NOT A JOURNALER!

Okay, folks, I am trying to figure out this blogging thing....I had just finally figured out how to really work AOL journals, now I am having to start all over again and figure out blogspot. *sigh*

Well, as you all know, I am not very good at keeping up with journaling...but I am going to try very hard to get better at it. So...cross your fingers, lol!

I was trying to put a cool layout on my blog, and I figured it would be simple....like myspace....

um......NO! LOL! So I have to wait until I get to Kelly's house so that I can get her help. Which sucks, cause I had a REALLY pretty layout I wanted to use, with candles....but now I can't, cause it doesn't work right. :-(

So.....I have two minutes until I can leave work, so I am going to wrap up this post, and hopefully when I post tonight, I will have a pretty layout! :-)

Stay tuned........

2 comments:

Terri said...

I LOVE this layout...pink and brown are my 2 fav colors...if you just so happen to still have the code for this could you email it to me at chevyz71gurl74@aol.com

Thanks girlie...

Glad to hear from you!

Hugs
Terri

Christy said...

You have the same layout I do! :) Nice choice! LOL I'm a friend of Kelly's via internet, but love that woman!

Followers

Blog Archive