Thursday, January 29, 2009

UGH! Have you ever tried to book a flight on the airline's website???

I am doing it right now and it is STUPID! These prices are OUTRAGEOUS!

But I also went to some of the sites like hotwire.com and orbitz.com, and found some decent deals on there.

I know that none of you have any idea what I am talking about, because I haven't mentioned my trip because I don't want to jinx it, but it is almost guaranteed now, so it's time to fill you all in!

I am going to Florida to see Ryan the weekend of Valentines day! I am hoping to leave Friday the 13th in the morning, and come back Monday the 16th in the evening! I am SOOO excited about it! And the best part is, my boss is paying for the trip! That is why I have been so stressed out about closing these four loans this month, because that is my bonus! WHOO HOO! The final two loans are both closing tomorrow! I am SOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

How exciting!!!

So happy for you girlie...take a camera and take tons of pics to share with us..okay? :)

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hugs
Terri

Followers

Blog Archive