Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh my goodness! How cute!

Oh my goodness! Look what was in my inbox today!!!

How absolutely adorable is that?! Now first of all, who would create a pig that small just for the heck of it? I don't know, but since they did, I want one! The little snippet that was in my email with the pics said that they are really easy to house train, and you should always get two, not just one, because then they have company. I could handle having two of these! They are so flipping adorable!

I don't know how well that would go over with my dog, though. LOL! Can you imagine being the only pet in a house and all of a sudden having to share your space and your owner with two pigs that are WAY to tiny to really be pigs? LOL! My puppy would probably bust a gut laughing at these two little guys! She poops bigger than these fella's! I can just see the look on her face now....I can hear her thoughts....."Um...Ma.....if this is supper, I think you got the wrong kind, cause this is still moving!" "Mom, seriously.....these aren't even big enough to chew on! What good are they?!"

*sigh*...but they are cute, aren't they?!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive