Friday, March 6, 2009

New Layout Coming Soon!!!

I am SOOO excited! Princess is designing me a new layout!

I have wanted a new layout for a long time, but I am NO good at that stuff, and I couldn't find one that really just grabbed me. So then Kelly got a new layout designed for her by Princess, and it was AWESOME! So I got in touch with Princess via her blog (which is linked on her name above in the first sentence. Go check it out!), and BEGGED her to use her amazing talents to design a layout for me! And she has DONE IT! There are a couple of things that I asked her to tweak for me (just personal preference kinds of things, not technical things, lol!), and hopefully I will be getting it soon!

I am SOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Major.Sunshine said...

so happy you liked it. you have mail!! :)

Followers

Blog Archive