Friday, February 27, 2009

WHOO HOO! I was tagged!

Okay, how exciting is this?! I was tagged, so I have something else to talk about!!! Big huge hugs and thanks to Princess!!!!

So here's the deal:
"Your ship has sunk. You have, of course, been stranded on adeserted island. You have salvaged a copy of the King James Version of the Bibleand a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare. Nothing else.
“The very next day you find one of those Arabian Lamps in the sand. Of course, you rub it and, of course, a rather grumpy Genie appears.
“‘Let’s get this straight - there is a recession going on. There are restrictions on the three wishes now. I don’t do water or air transport now so no boats, planes or magic carpets. As for electronics, forget it. There isn’t the infrastructure on this island.
“‘I can let you have one book and I mean one VOLUME, one essential item and one luxury item. Now hurry up and make your choices, I have to get to those five other islands you are going nominate."

MY BOOK:




















K, this one is pretty self explanatory, lol! So I am not going to explain it, I'm just going to let it stand the way it is! :-)

MY ESSENTIAL:





















This is an AMAZING invention!!!! I DEFINITELY would have to have one of these on my island! AND, if it is not too much stress on my Genie, I would like to request an unending supply of toothpaste! This is the coolest thing! The toothpaste is INSIDE THE HANDLE!!! So you don't have to carry both, and it's just right there!!! COOL! I am SOO gonna have to get one of these, even if I am not on an island!

MY LUXURY:





I am with Princess on this one. I have GOT to have a bed. My back couldn't take sleeping on the ground, and I need a nice comfy bed! My only difference is that I need THIS bed, because it has the canopy over the top and the drapes, which are thick and lined on the inside with black fabric so that no light comes through! LOL, actually, I think I need one of these in my house, not just on my island! LOL!
Well, those are my wishes! Thanks again to Princess for tagging me on this one! Now, it's my job to tag five other people! Here we go!
1. Kelly - because I NEVER get to tag her before anyone else does, but I think I actually got it this time!
2. Casie - because she is new to blogger land, and she needs to be tagged, and maybe some of you will want to follow her as well!
3. Carrie - because I feel really bad because I am SOOOO busy that I NEVER get a chance to read her blog anymore, or anyone elses for that matter, and she is SOO great!
4. Terri - because, again, I don't ever have time to read her blog, and she is GREAT too!
5. Kadie - because I am SOOOO curious as to what this weird but loveable child will choose!
So there it is! My post, and my tags!
Love you all!

4 comments:

Major.Sunshine said...

I'm jealous. I like your bed way better than mine. Can we throw my feather pillow on top of it and call it perfect? Yeah, I'm all about sleeping on top of dead chickens... gives me sweet dreams!! Great book too!

Melissa said...

that is cool..but where exactly is the toothpaste..and how do u get it on the brush

Cassey said...

Sounds good to me, Princess! I used to LOVE sleeping on feather beds when I stayed with my grandparents!

Melissa, the toothpaste is in the handle! You squeeze the handle or push a little button and it pops up into the toothbrush! How COOL is that!?

Terri said...

Alrighty....I will do this sometime this weekend :)

Thats one cool toothbrush/paste!

Hugs
Terri

Followers

Blog Archive