Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG! This is going to be a HORRIBLE day!

I can just see it now. I honestly don't have the time to be blogging right now, but I am cutting out a few minutes to do it.

Things are so crazy right now at work! I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything done before my boss gets back in the office, which will be in about 30 minutes or so.

NOTHING is going right with ANY of my files at work....they are all so screwed up and not working right that I am SO ready to just throw them all out the window!

GRR!!! Deep breaths, DEEEEEEP breaths!!! Cross your fingers and wish me luck, because I KNOW that the boss is going to yell at me when she gets back to the office, no matter what I do, she is going to yell at me, so I have pretty much resigned myself to it! LOL!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive