Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wow.....things have been rough here.....

Well, i am here at work, fixing to leave, so I don't have much time to make this post, but I just wanted to let everyone know, my step-dad passed away last week.  I am not sure most of the time how I feel about it, the last two weeks have been a rough ride. 

I plan on making a much longer post about this, and I also plan to start posting more often.  I just can't make a long post about it today, because I have to leave work at five. 

Just so everyone knows, between finding my real dad and now my step-dad passing away and everyone getting together for that, I have brothers and sisters coming out of the woodwork, left and right, everywhere!  LOL!  It's crazy. 

Love and hugs to everyone, and thanks to those who have stuck with me even through me not posting much!  I appreciate it!  It will get better soon, I promise!

Cassey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Cassey.   ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((Cassey))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry for your loss...

Hugs
Terri

Followers

Blog Archive