Thursday, December 20, 2007

OH my gosh!!! Early Christmas presents!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So....Ryan's mom called me yesterday while I was at work and told me she wanted me to come by her house and pick something up....she'd gotten me an early christmas present!  She is always trying to buy me stuff....and I love her, but it drives me CRAZY!  I am just NOT the kind of person who is comfortable when other people buy them things!!!  She always says..."It is my money, and I have the money to do it, so just let me!!!"  But it still makes me feel bad when she buys me stuff!  But I have to say.....I LOVE the present she got me!!!!  SHE GOT ME A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!

Now....this isn't the exact one she bought me, but it looks pretty close.....I am SOOO EXCITED ABOUT IT!  Now, she didn't get me a memory card for it, because she thought it came with it.........but I can get one of those fairly cheap at WalMart, so I'm not worried about it!  I LOVE MY PRESENT!!!!  Now I just have to buy a memory card and I am all set!!!!!

Now...the big surprise!!!!!!!!!  Ryan called his mom's house while I was there and asked her to go ahead and give me my present from him early, too!!!!!  Oh my lord, ya'll are NEVER going to guess what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was in SOOO much shock!  I didn't even know what to say........my mouth was just hanging open...........I was TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HE GOT ME A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is what it looks like....(It's not my ACTUAL one...I got this pic off of the dell website!  LOL!)  I am SOO excited about it!  Now I just need to get DSL, and I will be all set!!!

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.....I'll be back later....just wanted to share that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow very nice gifts:) Merry Christmas

Deb

Anonymous said...

WOW that is awesome...I bet your MIL to be adores you!  I can't wait to have a daughter in law! lol  I would spoil her too.  That was an awesome gift your hubby gave you! Did you have any clue at all as to what he was going to give you?  Hey, and now you have a digital camera to share pics easier!  ;)  Cograts..what a great night for you.  

Followers

Blog Archive